During Julia's Kitchen Thai cookery classes you will learn some great knife skills to properly prep ingredients such as ginger, galangal, chillies, lemongrass, kaffir lime and more.
Most importantly we'll teach you how to best balance the combinations of tastes to create authentic Thai and Southeast Asian flavours. You'll be offered a light meal and food for two to take home. During this workshop, we'll share lots of other practical and memorable tips, as well as loads of Thai recipes you'll use again and again. Please make sure to have a good read of our Terms and Conditions before purchasing.
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Knife skills
- Creating a balanced Thai palate
- A light meal with complimentary wine/beer
- Food or two to take home
- Thai green curry paste
- Thai green curry with jasmine rice
- Pad Thai noodles - king prawn (optional)
- Spring rolls
- Salt and pepper squid